A 1995 Pierce Saber operating as the 1st due engine out of district. Equipped with a 1250 GPM pump, 1000 Gallon Tank, and 1200' of 4" Supply Line. This apparatus is part of the NCC Decon Response Team
A 1991 Pierce Lance Cab with a 2006 ALF trailer contains a full compliment of forcable entry tools, 163’ of ground ladders, a 3 bottle - 6000 lb cascade system with air piped to the tip, and a 100’ aerial with the bed ladder pre-piped. The vehicle seats 7 personnel.
This 2009 Pierce Velocity PUC operates with a 1000 gallon water tank and a 1500 GPM pump. It carries 1200' of 4" supply line and is the initial attack unit for our district.
A-17 is a Horton Box re-mounted on a Ford F-550 4 X 4 chassis. It carries a full compliment of BLS equipment.
A 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 carries lights and small generator, Used as 1st Responder Unit for EMS and also by firepolice for traffice control.
A 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe, the chief's command vehicle carries various equipment necessary for incident management such as accountability boards, incident tracking sheets, maps and pre-plans.
A Hale 375GPM, rotary gear pump, 300 gallon water tank, was originally built by U.S. Fire Apparatus in Wilmington, DE and purchased for $3500. It was restored in 1995 and is now housed in our museum.